The Beautiful Feet Ministry uses sports as an avenue to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ and develop responsible Christian leaders. In addition to providing athletic shoes to under-resourced student-athletes, we also provide pre-game meals to sports-teams from three local high schools. (watch the video below)
- Student-athletes and coaches willingly come to USC for pre-game meals.
- When they arrive at USC they relax in our cafe space, and/or play pool, table-tennis, air-hockey, Foosball, and other games.
- After they enjoy the games, everyone listens to an engaging Christ-centered message.
- After the Christ-centered message student-athletes, coaches, volunteers and staff share a well-balanced meal together.
Why Beautiful Feet?
- Students who are involved in school sports have better grades, fewer behavior problems, lower rates of alcohol and drug use, and are more likely to continue their education after high school. (1)
- The Beautiful Feet Ministry allows our staff and volunteers to be the light of Christ through our service, and share the Gospel with hundreds of student-athletes and dozens of coaches every year.
Provide Sports Equipment
Purchase a gift card or donate to provide shoes for under-resourced student-athletes.
Provide a Pre-game Meals
Prepare a well-balanced pre-game meal or sponsor a meal for an entire sports-team. ($100)
Contact USC about ways you can help with the Beautiful Feet Ministry.
Pasta with sauce and lean meat, bread, a vegetable, and a piece of fruit.
A well-balanced meal